[Slackbuilds-users] Suggestion for asterisk Slackbuild

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Feb 7 18:50:50 UTC 2016

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 23:33:50 -0400
Rich-n-Rachel Hintze <rhintze at gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed the "make" line 83 should be moved below section about
> changing ADDONS (say line 91).
> Otherwise the changes don't seem to get into the menuselect.makeopts
> in time.
>
> the only other thing I noticed is to exactly match the
> menuselect.makeopts format maybe add one whitespace character.  (this
> part is likely non-sense but just an observation, don't this it
> matters but...)
>
> suggestion:  add space line 83 to end like this (space after mp3)
>
> chan_mobile chan_ooh323 format_mp3 /' \

For the sake of clarity, this is what you think it should look like:

if [ "$ADDONS" = "yes" ]; then
  # Select some addons (the list is actualy inverted, and deselected addons are shown here)
  sed -i -e 's/^MENUSELECT_ADDONS=.*$/MENUSELECT_ADDONS=app_saycountpl chan_mobile chan_ooh323 format_mp3 /' \
    menuselect.makeopts
  make addons DESTDIR=$PKG
fi

make menuselect.makeopts