[Slackbuilds-users] Nestopia is now orphaned.

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:31:06 UTC 2016

Already sharing them. Here's the project page. It's also mentioned in
the Nestopia SlackBuild's README.

https://github.com/duganchen/slackware-libretro

As for putting them on SBo.... I don't think SBo-format SlackBuilds
would be ideal for RetroArch's cores (emulation backends, such as
Nestopia and bsnes).There are dozens of them, and they're not
versioned consistently.

One option would be to submit only a SlackBuild for RetroArch itself,
and then let RetroArch download the cores prebuilt. I haven't tested
that on Slackware, and I'd also consider it les-than-ideal because the
cores are built on Ubuntu.