[Slackbuilds-users] Postgresql default data dir

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Sat Jul 2 07:57:59 UTC 2016

I don't think it is different than Gentoo or Ubuntu. /usr/share is only
for documentation, samples and some other stuff.
Data dir in the sense of the directory where the databases are kept, is
the home directory of the postgres user, default /var/lib/pgsql.

Look for "# base database directory" comment in the build script.

Eugene.