[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds 14.2 Repository

Ryan P.C. McQuen ryan.q at linux.com
Tue Jul 5 17:54:55 UTC 2016

On Saturday, July 2, 2016, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','willysr at slackbuilds.org');>> wrote:

> We'd like to take this time to welcome the newest member of our admin
> team, David Spencer (idlemoor) - it seems that we have one new member
> during each release cycle, so start making your bids now ;-)

David's `slackrepo` tool was an indispensable part of testing for this
round. Glad to see him on the admin team.

:^)

https://github.com/idlemoor/slackrepo

> We've recently added our repos on gitlab to provide another perhaps
> easier way to accept changes and new submissions - we're not exactly
> sure how it will go, but we're going to give it a try anyway.
>
> See the git log <http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/log/?h=14.2>
> for detailed changes since 14.1. Happy Slacking!
>
> -- The SBo team

Exciting times, great work everyone!

Pretty amazing that last time around the stable repo arrived 22 DAYS after
the stable release (it felt like longer!) and this time there was a ZERO
DAY wait. Really impressed with the SBo admins/maintainers/everyone else.

Konpai!

--
-Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]