[Slackbuilds-users] Spamassassin UID/GID for spamd user/group

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:48:14 UTC 2016

> As the advice from the developers of Spamassassin is to run it under its own
> user, could we have an official SBo UID/GID assignment for the spamd user
> and spamd group please?

hi Sebastian,

have you already tested it to run under a dedicated user? did it work
fine for a reasonable time?
if the above questions have positive answers please get in touch with
the maintainer proposing the needed patches for the SlackBuild.
if he agrees we have no problems assigning dedicated uid/gid...

Matteo