[Slackbuilds-users] spectrwm script several issues +FIXES

ian at jewett.us ian at jewett.us
Sun Jul 10 21:46:37 UTC 2016

I recently tried to install spectrwm and realized that the slackbuilds
script had a few issues. The script referred to several things with the
wrong name and couldn't run because of it. I made a quick fix to this
(not exactly the prettiest way, but it works.) It also did not include
an xinitrc script, which I made. I've attached a tested, working version
to this email.

In addition to those issues, the download link for the source is
outdated (the project moved to github.) Here's the updated download
link:
https://github.com/conformal/spectrwm/archive/SPECTRWM_2_7_2.tar.gz

Thanks!