[Slackbuilds-users] temporarily "out-of-order" as SBo maintainer

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Sat Jul 23 16:44:26 UTC 2016

Hello great guys!

because of unpredictable daily job reasons, lately I couldn't take
care of my SBo packages as I should (and unfortunately for the time
being I cannot test them seriously with Slackware/64 14.2).

While I'd not intend just to drop their maintenance forever, I
understand it is better to pass the baton to other SBo maintainers until
I cannot come back with some free time to dedicate to them.
Feel free to update/adapt/modify all of them.

TIA. Best regards, my friends!!
I hope to resume slackware-playing ASAP :)
Luca