[Slackbuilds-users] DOWNLOAD advice for github

Arthur W. Green lynx at panix.com
Thu Jun 2 17:53:09 UTC 2016

On 14/05/16 10:35, David Spencer wrote:
> For maintainers, here's some advice about what to put in DOWNLOAD in
> the .info file for github URLs.

Thanks to both of you for working this out!

How should an .info's MD5SUM field be treated for sources that may
readily change (e.g., github URLs)?  My recollection is that sbopkg
wasn't happy with blank ("") MD5SUM fields, although not being an sbopkg
user myself, I don't know if this is still the case.

Excuse me if I missed the message where this was addressed.

\\ Arthur