[Slackbuilds-users] How can submit new updates of my SlackBuilds?

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sun Jun 19 00:37:48 UTC 2016

> At this stage, when we are prepared to receive the new version of
> Slackware 14.2, i'm ask:
>
> how to submit new versions of my SlackBuilds?
>
> Or ... if I should wait for the release of this new version?
>
> Currently, i have the following SlackBuilds to be send:
>

> cantarell-fonts
> ddrescue-gui
> faba-icon-theme
> fbrowse-tray
> fish
> flacon
> gmusicbrowser-art
> google-cli
> libdbusmenu
> librep
> libuchardet
> menutray
> moka-icon-theme
> obbrowser
> obmenu-generator
> perl-File-Remove
> perl-Module-Build
> perl-Module-ScanDeps
> perl-Number-Bites-Human
> perl-extutils-makemaker
> perl-linux-desktop-files
> plank
> pycp
> rep-gtk
> ruby-faraday
> sawfish
> vivaldi
> vivaldi-codecs-ffmpeg-extra
> zuluCrypt

Hi Edinaldo

There are several options
1. If you use GIT, you can push your changes in your repository and we
can pull it into our branch. Make sure you follow our commit message
standard (see https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/)
2. If you don't use git, you can send the diff/patch for each of your
packages to the list. Please make sure you already grab the latest
version from master branch (again, see the latest update in
https://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/)

please note that some of your packages *may* have been updated by us
(admins) during development cycle.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo