[Slackbuilds-users] qt5 update in master

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jun 25 02:03:02 UTC 2016

> If you have packages that depends on Qt5, please help us test those
> packages against Qt 5.6.1.

I have merged all changes back to master branch and we have added 2 new
packages:
- qt5-webkit (it was previously included in Qt 5.5, but dropped in 5.6
and released as a separate source)
- PyQt5 (python2 Qt5 binding)

if there are still some packages that won't build with qt5, please try
to add qt5-webkit and see if it works. Also please report it to us as
well so we can fix it in the repository.

Big thanks for the help in reviewing packages in our repo

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo