[Slackbuilds-users] Updating slackbuilds

Eric Pratt eric.b.pratt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:09:52 UTC 2016

I was going to try to go to bed, but I decided to hell with it and took a
look at the script tonight.  I like your ffmpeg changes so we should
probably add those back in.  Also, the diff you sent doesn't seem to
include your previous find line for the symbol stripping.

-find $PKG | xargs file | grep -e "executable" -e "shared object" | grep
ELF \
+find $PKG -print0 | xargs -0 file | grep -e "executable" -e "shared
object" | grep ELF \

I think your version is better and we should probably go with that.  If
you'd like, I can put together a updated slackbuild and email it to this
thread.  Or if you prefer, you can make the changes in your repository and
push them through on your next commit.  We'll go with whatever you think is
best.

Thanks for all the help on this!

Eric