[Slackbuilds-users] qt5 -master and wayland optional dep

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:13:01 UTC 2016

> README for qt5 SlackBuild tells that *wayland* is optional dep, but not
> available at SBo.
>
> However, we have *wayland* at SBo in libraries category.
>
> Is it a different "wayland" that we have or should the README be corrected
> to say that "wayland" is actually available at SBo?

Well, Wayland wasn't available at the time when I first submitted the qt5
slackbuild.  The README included in the qt5 source code says Wayland is an
optional dependency.  I don't see where it is auto detected by the
configure script but I do see it being called.  So, I guess the README
could be updated to say Wayland is now just an optional dependency.

--Larry