[Slackbuilds-users] Tested SlackBuilds with Needed Updates (can wait)

Barry Grundy bgrundy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:26:55 UTC 2016

I've been slow testing my SlackBuilds, but here's what I have now:

Need version bump - source is no longer available for older versions:

libraries/libbde
libraries/libesedb
libraries/libevt
libraries/libevtx
libraries/libfwsi
libraries/liblnk
libraries/libmsiecf
libraries/libolecf
libraries/libqcow
libraries/libregf
libraries/libsigscan
libraries/libsmdev
libraries/libsmraw
libraries/libvhdi
libraries/libvmdk
libraries/libvshadow

Need version bump - fatal object error (compiles, but does not work -
updated Sleuthkit is a dep):

python/pytsk
system/sleuthkit

The above listed tarballs are located here:
http://www.linuxleo.com/Files/14.2RC1NEW/

None of these are critical packages, so if it's a bit late for so many
updates, I can wait to upload through the normal process.

These two should be removed.  The source is no longer available, and the
new versions have a much longer list of deps that need to be added to SBo.
I'll resubmit when general submission are open again.

python/dfvfs
python/plaso

These have all been tested from master on the most recent 14.2RC1:

libraries/afflib
libraries/libewf
libraries/liblightgrep
libraries/libpff
python/bencode
python/binplist
python/construct
python/dpkt
python/hachoir-core
python/hachoir-metadata
python/hachoir-parser
python/pyparsing
system/bulk_extractor
system/distorm3
system/foremost
system/lzip  (Note lzip was not in the master repo, but built and installed
fine from the 14.1 repo).
system/volatility

Thanks,
Barry