[Slackbuilds-users] rust

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Thu May 26 14:09:20 UTC 2016

I don't think so. If I remember correctly, this script doesn't install
the rust stdlib from the official package,  rust-std-x86_64-unknown-
linux-gnu directory in the official binary package for x86_64.
And there is already version 1.8.0. I would advice always to use the
newest version in this case since rust is a young language and it has a
lot of breaking changes between the versions. You can try to install
with install.sh in the root directory of the official binary
distribution. It may give you a better user experience.