[Slackbuilds-users] question about stable vs. current

Glenn Becker glenn.becker at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:43:03 UTC 2016

Hi --

This may be enshrined in a doc somewhere -- if so, let me know where. :)

As I've adopted more packages, I've started to approach release-times with
more and more ... erm, befuddlement.

I used to think that SBo packages were only guaranteed to run on stable,
and that was it ... but it's seemed more complicated than that for some
time, and I'm afraid I have done a terrible job of keeping up with it.

I want to do the best job I can with these packages, but I am unclear what
is expected surrounding a release. Could someone let me know?

Thanks,

Glenn

<http://projecteuler.net/profile/gbecker.png>