[Slackbuilds-users] Community Challenge! Help fix the last few SlackBuilds for 14.2

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Tue May 31 01:42:09 UTC 2016

On Mon, 30 May 2016, David Spencer wrote:

> 4. graphics/photivo
>
> http://pastebin.com/v5Yt3SYV
>
> This looks like an underlinking error, but the build fails for me only
> on x86_64 ... on i586 it builds ok!

I made this one build on x86_64 with the help of an extra compiler flag:

  env CFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS -fno-finite-math-only" \
    CXXFLAGS="$SLKCFLAGS -fno-finite-math-only" make

...instead of the simple "make" in line 76.

The resulting package runs without crashing. I don't know if it actually
*works* as the tool is strange to me.