[Slackbuilds-users] Shouldn't KeePass (mono apps in general) be ARCH=noarch?

Andreas Guldstrand andreas.guldstrand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:54:14 UTC 2016

On 29 October 2016 at 21:11, Thomas Szteliga <ts at websafe.pl> wrote:
> On 10/29/2016 08:37 PM, B Watson wrote:
>> Example: a lot of Perl packages install only perl code, nothing native,
>> but the install path is different (lib vs. lib64) so they can't use
>> noarch.

Actually, a lot of perl packages don't actually use lib/lib64 at all,
but are still not marked noarch in SBo.

I found this out when I carefully checked a bunch of perl submissions
of mine if they used an arch-dependent directory at all, and when they
didn't I marked them as noarch ... and then that was changed after I
submitted.