[Slackbuilds-users] Best place to install the EasyRSA scripts?

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 11:02:17 UTC 2016

I am making the SBo scripts for EasyRSA, and I need to decide where they
will be installed. Before they were removed from Slackware - when they
were part of Openvpn, I think they used to go under
/usr/share/doc/openvpn. However, it seems a bit strange to install a
package in the directory of another package. Maybe
/usr/share/doc/easyrsa instead? However, they are sample scripts - not
really documentation. According to Linux filesystem standards, would
there be a better place? Maybe /usr/share directly, or /us/lib or something?