[Slackbuilds-users] Suggestion: monospace font for README

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Mon Nov 7 12:25:24 UTC 2016

> I like the mono font for README, but I use a large font and for me lines
> are wrapped after 58 symbols.
>
> On the other hand, the text is a narrow strip on my screen (1920x1200).
> Could it be possible to let the text use all available space in width?

We will use the assumption users use default settings as most people do.
It's nearly impossible to accomodate every user's setting for their
browser preferences :)

Also, since different people have different settings, i  think it would
be good to include a screenshot link so that others can see how it's
seen on other people's computer.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo