[Slackbuilds-users] spice development release?

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:57:49 UTC 2016

On 17/11/16 07:13, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

>> It looks like bumping spice-gtk to version 0.33 solves the problem.
>> (I pinged Matteo about that).
>
> I pushed the update in my branch, should go in the next update.
>
> Matteo

Thanks.

Anyways, I polluted the topic.
My real intent was to signal that we have development release of spice
in repository, instead of the stable one.

I guess it slipped through, because of the versioning scheme and that
they keep the tarballs in single directory. Development and stable
tarballs are hard to distinguish unless you look at the website.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski