[Slackbuilds-users] fmodapi access upstream

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:19:00 UTC 2016

GZDoom's CMake file didn't detect it.

The latest version of fmodapi that GZDoom's build system will detect
(including in the latest development version) is 44450. To get it to
build against later versions requires patching GZDoom. Specifically,
you need to add the minor version here:

https://github.com/coelckers/gzdoom/blob/g2.1.1/src/CMakeLists.txt#L53

FWIW, this is what I use for my personal builds:

https://github.com/duganchen/my_slackbuilds/blob/master/gzdoom/gzdoom.SlackBuild

I just do my own builds against 44450 and I don't get segfaults.