[Slackbuilds-users] Anyone interested in taking higan?

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Mon Sep 19 23:36:43 UTC 2016

>> The newest version comes 7zip-compressed. What's better, add a
> requirement to p7zip just to be able to uncompress the sources,
>> or repack/provide the sources xz-compressed by a trustworthy SBo
> admin?
>
> What about getting the source here?
>
> https://gitlab.com/higan/higan

I took the official tarball and made a requirement for p7zip, as the
release is from august 2016 and the git-repository doesn't provide a
release.

Attached is the updated buildscript, but i don't want to maintain it in
the future because i got headache on creating it.
I will use mednafen if i want to play mario ;-)

@SBo-admins: Should i submit it, even if i'm not the new maintainer?

Johannes