[Slackbuilds-users] Dead Homepages, was jdk vs openjdk [was: sboinstall - jdk download fails]

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:03:32 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

While we are on the subject of dead links, our friend Dmitri at
Repology has just added a really useful feature listing what seems to
be dead homepages in packages.

There are 334 of them!!

I could post a list here, but perhaps it would be better if mainainers
could check this page?

https://repology.org/repository/slackbuilds/problems

If you can't find a new homepage (because the project is dead), it's
fine to link to a copy of the old homepage in the Wayback Machine
(https://archive.org/) if you can find it.

But you don't have to hurry to update them all ;-)

Thanks
-D.