[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: Would you consider renaming the discord SlackBuild?

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 18:30:33 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <
willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> > That works. Should I wait for the removal to go public before I submit my
> > SlackBuild?
>
> The removal has been placed in my branch and it will goes into next
> public update this weekend so i guess you can submit after public update

Willy,

Just noticed that the discord
<https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/network/discord/> entry still has
the old keywords in addition to the new ones I added. Can you please remove
the following?

brainwave,binaural beats,binaural,isochronic
beats,isochronic,bwe,chronaural,

Thanks,
Jeremy