[Slackbuilds-users] Chromium build broken in 14.1

korgman korgie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:21:43 UTC 2017

On 01/02/2017 02:19 πμ, JCA wrote:
> Well, that's what is available in Slackbuilds for 14.1. I guess that it is not really maintained anymore :-(

I that case, I just use 14.2 repository. My main system is still in 14.1 but I am using the SBo repository of 14.2.

Ohhhh... the freedom of no-dependency-checking :p

I found only mysql-workbench form 14.2 repo that does not work with 14.1 I suppose some other programs have problems with my hybrid - stupid - approach. So far so good though.

I think the compile time is huge, so I also use alien build as mentioned.