[Slackbuilds-users] Updated tuxguitar.SlackBuild for tuxguitar version 1.4

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:30:24 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Usually it is simply a version update in the SlackBuild script in order
to create a Slackware package of the latest version of the related
software. However, with TuxGuitar version 1.4, the process was a little
bit cumbersome due to some large changes. However, I have managed to
update the tuxguitar.SlackBuild script for TuxGuitar version 1.4. and I
am sending you attached to this e-mail for your convenience.

Erik, being the maintainer of TuxGuitar, could you please review my
patch and check if you can provide the update for the SlackBuilds
repository? Thank you for your concerns.

Kind regards,

Ekin

P.S. The patch required for fixing the start-up script for version 1.2
is no longer necessary for version 1.4 of TuxGuitar.