[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170204.1

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Feb 4 15:48:08 UTC 2017

Le 04/02/2017 à 08:45, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo a écrit :
> There's always pro and cons
> i'm using LO 5.3.0 since Beta release and i didn't see any major problem
> except for the missing icons on the new UI mode (which is disabled by
> default).

Then I have a more general suggestion to make.

Why not create two branches libreoffice-still and libreoffice-fresh, as
other distributions (like Arch) do? Which should suit both conservative
users (looking for stability) and those who feel more adventurous. And
by doing so, we'd also be following upstream's policy.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr