[Slackbuilds-users] Problems building neofetch

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:01:47 UTC 2017

Sorry I missed this problem -- thanks to both Eduardo and Chris for
the report and the fix. I've pushed it to my branch and ivt will be in
the next public update.

> Well, it's a typo or some kind of mismatch, but it's upstream. The
> tarball is identified as 3.0 but upon uncompressing the directory
> carries the 3.0.1 version.

Because of the way Github creates tarballs, you could download

https://github.com/dylanaraps/neofetch/archive/3.0.1/thanks_eduardo_and_chris.tar.gz

and it would still contain the same 3.0.1 version with the correct md5sum :)

Thanks again
-D.