[Slackbuilds-users] Taking over fmodapi and zdoom

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:17:24 UTC 2017

The maintainer of these 2 builds doesn't respond to emails and hasn't
updated any of his builds in 3 years.

Unless anyone objects, I'd like to take over fmodapi and zdoom (I already
maintain gzdoom, which is based on zdoom).

The only builds that depend on fmodapi are zdoom and doomsday, but
doomsday doesn't actually get built with fmodapi support (it's listed
in REQUIRES but isn't included in the build at all).

Also, updating fmodapi will allow me to clean up the gzdoom build script,
since it currently packages a private copy of a newer version of fmodapi
than the SBo build.