[Slackbuilds-users] (no subject)

John Yost alleytrotter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:05:02 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 03:00:23PM -0500, John wrote:
> When using a slackbuild what is the proper base system
> Is it a full install of 14.2?
> Or is it a full install with all updates posted by Pat?

This is not the proper address for such questions, but see the
Slackbuilds HOWTO and FAQ links on the web site.  If you still have
questions, subscribe to the users' mailing list,

http://lists.slackbuilds.org/

and ask there.
    Rob McGee - /dev/rob0 - rob0 at slackbuilds.org

Actually I could not find the answer in the FAQ or the HOWTO. Does not
seem to address the issue of updates.
Sorry I used the wrong email.
--
John David Yost