[Slackbuilds-users] acroread for 64-bit machines?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 14 16:13:17 UTC 2017

   My use of Adobe's acrobat reader is infrequent, but good for presentations
showing beamer-class slides. There was no problem that I recall using it
with 14.1, but I'm having issues trying to get a version that works with
14.2.

   I have a presentation tomorrow and neither xpdf nor mupdf will display the
LaTeX/beamer slides full screen. The windows are full screen, but not the
PDF file.

   Do I need the 32-bit compatibility libraries to run acroread? What are
other folks using?

Rich