[Slackbuilds-users] pdfsam

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:19:59 UTC 2017

On 2/22/17, Panagiotis Nikolaou <hostmaster at slackonly.com> wrote:
> pdfsam needs also as a dependency jdk:
>
> Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
>   We cannot execute /usr/lib64/java/bin/java

That's a consequence of apache-ant recently losing its hard dependency
on jdk. Stuff that depends on apache-ant used to not have to list jdk,
because apache-ant depended on jdk... which was incorrect (apache-ant
can work with slackware's gcc-java, or openjdk).

Other builds which might (or might not) be affected by this:

academic/link-grammar
development/Arduino
development/eclim
development/rstudio-desktop
libraries/ant-contrib
libraries/xalan
libraries/xerces
multimedia/JSampler
office/LibreOffice
office/fop
office/ganttproject
system/bootchart
system/commons-daemon

Maintainers of these might want to have a look...