[Slackbuilds-users] Building glabels on 14.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 2 18:51:39 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:

> On a side note: GtkCDLabel is a nifty application for CD labels. I've been
> using it for the last twelve years or so. It's a bit quirky, but once you
> get the hang of it, it's nice to use.

Niki,

   Good to know if I ever again need to print CD labels. :-)

   LibreOffice has a business card template, but it's very quirky and has no
support in the only downloadable document, the 'starter guide.' When I post
a use question on their mail list it's ignored. So, time to change tools. If
I don't like glabel I'll use LaTeX.

Carpe weekend,

Rich