[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20170603.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jun 3 16:51:31 UTC 2017

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:01:04 +0100
"Greg' Ar Tourter" <artourter at gmail.com> wrote:

> > system/apcupsd: fixup a restart issue + minor tweaks
>
> The patches are not included in the slackbuild so this fails to build.
>
> we are missing two files:
>
> create_lockdir_in_init_script.diff and
> nitpicky-fixes-to-init-script.diff
>
> any chances of getting them added to the repo?

Well, crap. I actually merged those two patches into the
new patch that is present, so the real solution is to
fix the build script itself, which willysr did in his
branch.

Sorry for the oversight. I have no idea how that slipped
past me, especially given that I built and installed a
package produced from the "new" script. :-)

-RW