[Slackbuilds-users] Qt 5.9 LTS released

Harald Achitz harald.achitz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:13:15 UTC 2017

thanks Larry that you self delivered the reason why the SBo version should
have been, and should be, on the LTS Version 5.6x and not on some
intermediate development release. The 5.6 never mad it into SBo, right? you
missed it,  too long on the outdated 5.5 than jump to 5.7 .  Excellent
expert version strategy!
Of course, not understanding such small, but important features, like LTS
support and the difference between LTS and the intermediate versions makes
it easy to call information people provide to you bogus, but I understand
that it helps to be ignorant when a certain knowledge is missing.
Have a nice weekend!