[Slackbuilds-users] MaXX desktop - any takers?

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 20:47:45 UTC 2017

On 06/05/2017 12:10 PM, Robby Workman wrote:
> So... I saw something somewhere about a MaXX desktop, a clone-ish
> of SGI Irix desktop, and I got curious.
>
> http://dev.maxxinteractive.com/trax/maxxdesktop
>
> Well, I won't be using it, so I'm not going to submit and maintain
> it, but if anyone else is interested, feel free to take it as your
> own.
>
> http://slackware.com/~rworkman/MaXX.tar.gz
>
> -RW

Waayyyy to much nostalgia for me.  Besides, maxxinteractive.com won't
load, maxxinteractive.co gives a hosting default page error and the only
site that loads is http://5dwm.org/ (a homage fan site) with dead links
except for sourceforge project page which has no files.

This does not instill me with a lot of confidence.  Besides, Thinking
back to late 20th Century WM/DEs (even CDE) just makes me feel old ;-)

-Ed