[Slackbuilds-users] wine-2.0 and wine-2.0.1 no longer compile: missing gnutls_hash

Brenton Earl brent at exitstatusone.com
Sat May 13 17:18:31 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 03:53:38PM +0000, Daniel Prosser wrote:
>    I had the same issue here. Since I don't think I need gnutls support in
>    wine, I just edited the SlackBuild to set --with-gnutls=no. (I didn't
>    have time to dig why further than that.) After that, the build went
>    fine. I haven't tested it yet, but that might be an option if you know
>    you don't need gnutls support.
>    On May 13, 2017 10:32 AM, David Woodfall <dave at dawoodfall.net> wrote:

Try reinstalling gnutls from alien's repo.  If that doesnt work, rebuild
the compat32 gnutls package.

There was a change to gnutls back on Jan 21, 2017.  I distinctly
remember having to rebuild it to get a game to run.  I cannot remember
the details at this point since it was a while back and I didn't take
any notes.  Maybe my solution is wrong but its worth a shot.

Let us know how it goes.

-Brent