[Slackbuilds-users] problem with uploading libccd to the pending queue

Adam Lukomski aw.lukomski at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:51:12 UTC 2017

On 21.05 I uploaded libccd and fcl (which requires libccd) to the pending
queue, but after a couple of minutes I realised the md5 in libccd was
wrong, so I removed the submission libccd. The slackbuilds.org/remove
shouted at me that the fcl depends on it and it cannot be removed but ...
libccd got removed. I tried uploading it again but I keep getting

File exists; a submission by the name 'libccd' is already pending approval.

... but it's not visible anywhere in the pending/approved. Is it normal or
a bug caused by me?
I removed fcl too, but this didn't help.