[Slackbuilds-users] zim md5sum mis-match

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 14 20:42:51 UTC 2017

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> it looks like the tar.gz has a different dimension and different md5 at
> every download with wget here

Matteo,

   I found this, too. They also have different file sizes. My solution was to
take the SlackBuild error message as correct. I ungzipped the file, untarred
it, and rebuilt the .tar.gz from the source directory. It's now building
with zim.SlackBuild.

   The file size that worked here is 2049660, all other downloads were
smaller.

Regards,

Rich