[Slackbuilds-users] TexLive: beamer class

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Nov 24 23:25:45 UTC 2017

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017, johannes at schoepfer.info wrote:

> I dont't really understand, you mean years ago when robby added texlive to
> SBo?

Johannes,

   Yes.

> If you have /usr/share/texmf/ in your system, it looks like tetex is
> installed. You mentioned your beamer class is from 2004, that would also
> match.

   There's no installed package by that name, and the only files with that
name are in:
# find / -name tetex
/usr/share/texmf-dist/dvips/tetex
/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/enc/dvips/tetex
/usr/share/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/tetex

   Which will go away when I remove all TeX-related files and install the
2017.171108 release.

Best regards,

Rich