[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-legacy 304 and 340

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:00:22 UTC 2017

Free to all that wants 'em:

nvidia-legacy304-{driver,kernel}
nvidia-legacy240-[driver,kernel]

I don't have the hardware currently available to properly test these
scripts.  I don't feel justified releasing and update without at least a
minimal startx/glxgears test. A VM just doesn't cut it. Also, real life
and work has been sucking me into a black hole. I'll try to get updates
out this week for all the nvidia slackbuild scripts, since we've had
some big kernel updates, but, after that, I will have to drop
nvidia-legacy support.

Thanks
Ed