[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-legacy 304 and 340 FINAL (by me)

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:46:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just posted nvidia-legacy* but missed the Saturday updates - Saturday
arrives for Willy a bit sooner than for me ;-) on West Coast USA.

These "should" work but I can't test on actual hardware anymore. A qemu
VM just doesn't do it!

nvidia-switch is still a bit gimpy and may need some tweaks.

David Spencer and Robby Workman have responded previously to take over
maintaining these scripts.  They can arm wrestle over who get which one!

-Ed