[Slackbuilds-users] Library versions need to be upgraded

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Sep 1 18:32:24 UTC 2017

And that maybe one of the reason why @ SBo gnucsh is still  @ 2.6.17...

>   I'll need to build the new webkitgtk outside the SBo since there's no
> support for it.

It is on SBo but under a different name:
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/libraries/webkit2gtk/

However if using it as a dependency of gnucash-2.6.17 fails, you
are still on your own, as far as I am in concern at least.

TIP: the benefit of using the most recent version of a given
package are not always worth the efforts needed to build it ;)