[Slackbuilds-users] webkit2gtk build problems

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Mon Sep 18 14:56:01 UTC 2017

> > I got the same error as Habs on a stable install.
>
> I was convinced by Matteo and David that webkit2gtk build fine on stable
> and current for both arch, BUT it requires a LOT of resources, so i
> cancelled my revert and update README instead to make additional SWAP
> space if you have small amount of memory installed.

	After the package is created, the temporary build directory takes 1.1Gb.
It's not that big, but it is also true that the build takes up a lot of
resources during compilation.
	My computer only has 8Gb of RAM. Maybe using multiple jobs may be a
problem, I use -j2, and my computer is on its knees (or chips, or circuits,
don't know... ^^) when building, but it builds fine.

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>