[Slackbuilds-users] Heads-up for py3cairo

Bojan Popović bocke at slackware-srbija.org
Thu Sep 21 09:52:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanx for letting me know. To be honest I currently don't use anything
that requires Python 3 (and hence py3cairo) so I'll gladly put it up
for adoption.

If there is no interest, I'll correct it when I get around. Or you can
send me your corrections and I will apply them after testing out in a
VM. But wait a bit in case somebody is interested in adopting it.

Thanx,

Bojan.