[Slackbuilds-users] Taking a trip to Romania will be afk for a while.

Vasily Sora vasilysora at posteo.net
Mon Sep 25 18:09:02 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be afk for a while,
but, I'm not abandoning the SlackBuilds I maintain. For the record, I
maintain the PaleMoon.SlackBuild, eltclsh and a few others. I'm just
wanting to let people know about this in case I seem unreachable. I'll
be checking in when I can; but there will certainly be gaps since I
will be, like I said, basically afk for a while.