[Slackbuilds-users] Update for picard and picard-plugins

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:01:46 UTC 2018

Marc,

After noticing some issues with picard, I found that both picard and
picard-plugins were out of date. I was able to build the newest versions
with minor version bumps (I grabbed the latest commit for picard-plugins
from their github) and a bit of tweaking of the extraction of
picard-plugins. I have attached the patches below.

If you're no longer interested in maintaining these packages, I can take
them over. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy