[Slackbuilds-users] multipath-tools for Current64

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:04:17 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 7:29 PM Christoph Willing <chris.willing at iinet.net.au>
wrote:

> On 26/04/18 02:29, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> >> It took some digging, but I found the download url for their tagged
> >> releases. To get to where I found it, read on, otherwise, skip to the
> direct
> >> link for 0.7.6 (the latest tag right now). On their main page,
> >> http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr, click on the link for git tags
> (which I
> >> have linked at the bottom of this message). From there, click on tag you
> >> want. Then click the tag again next to the commit message. Then click
> the
> >> "Tree" in the top area (not the one at the end of the commit line).
> Then you
> >> should be able to click snapshot for the link. Every other method I
> found
> >> for the snapshot would provide the hash, rather than the tag. What a
> pain!
> >>

> https://git.opensvc.com/?p=multipath-tools/.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/tags/0.7.6;sf=tgz
> >
> > this, unfortunately, doesn't work with wget...
> >

> You can make it work by quoting the url i.e.
>     wget
> "
> https://git.opensvc.com/?p=multipath-tools/.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/tags/0.7.6;sf=tgz
> "
>
> The only problem with that is that the resulting filename is:
>

> index.html\?p\=multipath-tools%2F.git\;a\=snapshot\;h\=refs%2Ftags%2F0.7.6\;sf\=tgz
>
> That could be renamed after download or we could use wget's -O option to
> rename it during download, although I can't quickly see how to
> incorporate that into a .info file.
>
> chris

Yeah, I don't think you could do that through the .info. Plus, all tools
may not rely solely on wget, so any flags could break other methods of
downloading. I think the only option would be to include an if/then in the
SlackBuild that would rename the file if it exists before it attempts to
extract it. Something like (not sure if it will keep the indent, but you
get the idea):

if ls index.html*.tgz; then
    mv index.html*.tgz $PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.gz
fi

Jeremy