[Slackbuilds-users] ganttproject

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at tutanota.com
Fri Aug 3 11:46:16 UTC 2018

Dear admins ,

Being the maintainer of ganttproject, I have just submitted an update to the SlackBuild fixing some issues (Missing XFCE menu and prompting slack-desc during installation).

Since version 2.8.8, ganttproject is repackaged from Debian binary, hence, please pay attention that the only patch file that is required is now "ganttproject.desktop.patch" and all other previous patches are obsolete! I kindly ask you to remove the other patch files from git repository.

Thank you,

Ekin

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>