[Slackbuilds-users] weekly bad download report

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:29:42 UTC 2018

On 8/4/18, Konrad J Hambrick <kjhambrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice report there B Watson.
>
> I assume you're running a script that downloads each non-NULL DOWNLOAD= (
> and DOWNLOAD64= ) and then checking the corresponding MD5SUMS ?

Yah. That's from the sbosrcarch script's log. I wrote way too much about it
here:

http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/FAQ

The tl;dr version is: It follows the git log, and every time there's
an update, it tries to download all the source files in all the .info
files that have changed since last update.

It's not actually trying to download *everything*, just the stuff
that's changed, so it won't catch all the bad downloads in the whole
repo. Though if there are "old" bad downloads, you can find the missing
file(s) in the archive already.